Parents interested in enrolling their child in Grace Montessori Academy should read through this website to understand the programs and philosophies of GMA. Any remaining questions can be addressed by calling the school and talking with the Head of School. New students may apply for admission at any time.
Children must be toilet-trained before entering the Early Childhood program. Grace Montessori Academy will consider children aged 3 and older if they meet this requirement and are socially able to function in the prepared environment.
Please visit the Early Childhood or Elementary pages for tuition information
Our admissions process is designed to provide you with sufficient information about Grace Montessori Academy and to provide us with sufficient information about your family to ensure that the school’s educational program is the optimal learning environment for your child.
Here is the process:
- Learn about our school: We ask that all interested families look at our website to understand the programs and philosophies of GMA. Additional information can be gained by then calling the school.
- School Tours: We will schedule individual tours of the school during February. Interested families can come in and see the school and get their questions answered at that time. We will contact the waiting list families in January to schedule the tours
- Registration: Our current families re-register in February each year. Once that process is complete we open our remaining spots to new families.
- Enrollment: If your child is accepted into our program, we will contact you to confirm enrollment. At that time, you will be asked to send a non-refundable $175 Registration Fee to secure this spot. Once this is received, we will mail you a welcome packet.
- Children are selected from the waiting list according to the needs of the individual classroom communities. We strive for communities that reflect balance and diversity in age and gender.
- If we are unable to find a place for your child, we will contact you in late spring, asking if you would like to remain on the waiting list or withdraw. It is possible that your child be accepted later in the spring or even over the summer if a place becomes available.
[info] Nondiscrimination Policy ~ Grace Montessori Academy does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, disability, religion or age in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and all other school-administered programs. Our teachers emphasize moral instruction, kindness, and compassion to all children.
Grace Montessori Academy is committed to maintaining a learning environment that is free of discrimination. In keeping with this commitment, we will not tolerate harassment of students or employees by anyone, including but not limited to staff, vendors, parents or students.[/info]