A fifteen minute allowance before and after scheduled attendance is allowed. This does not apply to the After School program which ends at 4:00pm. Please note, Three Days will be scheduled Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday; while Four Days will be scheduled Monday-Thursday. GMA offers all-day kindergarten. All-day students must bring a lunch from home.New Student Registration
Half Days: 8:30am to 12:00pm
- 3 Days (3 year olds) … $3131.00/annually
- 4 Days (3-4 year olds) … $3475.00
- 5 days (3-5 year olds) … $3714.00
Full Days 8:30am to 2:45pm
- 3 days (3 year olds) … $4032.00/annually
- 4 days (3-4 year olds) … $4139.00
- 5 days (3-5 year olds) … $4245.00
- Kindergarten …$4350.00
Tuition rates are carefully considered on an annual basis as determined by the fiscal demands of the school. The annual tuition payment is billed in ten equal monthly payments.The first payment is a one month non-refundable tuition deposit due June 1. The remaining payments are arranged according to your Payment Option preference.
A non-refundable $175 registration fee per Early Childhood child will be due upon new enrollment or re-enrollment.
GMA offers three payment options –
- In full by September 1
- Two equal payments (September 1 and January 1)
- In ten equal payments beginning with the deposit on June 1 and due again in September through May. Tuition is due the first of each month and considered late after the 5th, unless prior arrangements have been made.
Partial scholarships may be available. Please indicate a desire for a scholarship application when registering or contact the office, (406)-652-1739.
A 5% discount from tuition fees is available for the second and subsequent children. Due to ongoing expenses, credits cannot be given for absences or vacations.
Partial scholarships may be available. Please indicate a desire for a scholarship application when registering or contact the office, (406) 652-1739.
The Montessori philosophy is based on a three-year curriculum. We strongly recommend children be enrolled for at least two years to ensure they receive the maximum benefit of the program.
GMA is a non-profit organization and must meet expenses of a continuing nature, based on estimated tuition for the entire year. If it is necessary to withdraw the child, a written notice of intent to withdraw must be given to the school one month in advance of the withdrawal date or that month’s tuition is still due.