Grace Montessori is truly blessed with so many families committed to GMA. With over 100 students enrolled, our school will outgrow its current facility by next year.
It is our mission to provide a quality educational program for Early Childhood through 6th grade. Over the last 18 months, we have diligently searched for a larger facility, but to no avail. We also considered expanding our current building, but this, too, proved difficult.
In November 2012, Grace Montessori Academy received generous donations from wonderful advocates of our school. This enabled GMA to purchase a 2 acre lot located at 4809 Grand Avenue and to begin the process of designing our own state-of-the-art school.
This was a tremendous blessing for our school and we are so humbled by this gesture. Select board members have been working with a contractor in developing building plans. The new facility will include:
- Classroom space to have Early Childhood and Elementary on the same campus.
- An Activities center for indoor PE, lunch, music, and school events. We will also encourage community use of this center as well.
- A secure environment with single visitor access point.
- An expanded playground that serves as our outdoor classroom.
- A rural/agricultural neighborhood environment that aligns with the Montessori focus on the beauty and care of our natural environment.
Our desire is to have a new building by the beginning of the 2013-2014 school year. We are striving to begin the building process when adequate funds have been acquired.
A “Grow Grace” Capital Campaign has been developed and is seeking financial partners throughout the Billings community and beyond. As a member of our Grace community, we ask that you keep this process in your prayers, and consider how you may join in toward achieving this goal.
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer on our “Grow Grace” committee, please contact the Head of School at email@example.com or call (406) 652-1739.